SEACS 46th AGM & William Willetts Lecture 2015
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE 46th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE SOUTHEAST ASIAN CERAMIC SOCIETY will be held on Tuesday 21 April 2015, at 6.45 p.m. at:
National Museum Singapore
93 Stamford Road
– To adopt the Annual Report from the President.
– To adopt the Annual Accounts of the Society for the year ending 31 December 2014.
– To elect Officers and Councillors
– To elect Honorary Auditors for the year 2015.
– To transact any other business for which due notice has been given.
6.45pm AGM will called to order
7.15pm AGM will conclude
7.30 pm members and guests are invited to the William Willetts lecture by Dr Stacey Pierson
Title ‘What Makes a Masterpiece? The Five Classic Wares of the Song and their Histories’