Our 53rd GM will be held on Saturday afternoon, 26 March from 3:00 to 3:45 pm via ZOOM.
According to our Constitution, members were given two (2) weeks’ notice in writing of the Annual General Meeting, including the date, time and venue of the meeting, and the agenda of the meeting. This announcement is for our historical records.
The agenda shall be as follows:
- Call to order with attendees noted to ensure a quorum is present
- The annual report of the President
- The presentation of amendments to our Constitution, with Q&A
- Membership vote on the amendments
- Presentation of the incoming Council for 2022-2023
- A short adjournment during which Zoom will remain open for virtual ‘socializing’
- The beginning of the Annual William Willetts Lecture, “Two New Shipwreck Discoveries in Singapore Waters: An Intimate Glance at their Ceramic Cargos” with Dr Michael Flecker to begin promptly at 4:00 pm
(Click here for the WWL flyer )